Tricked Trout


There is no longer week than the one leading up to a fishing weekend. I'd give my 5 weight for a fast-forward button right now.

This Friday morning, bright and early, Mike, Neal and I will be meeting at the Lehigh to kick-start the first fishing weekend of the year. There are a few of these over the course of the spring and summer, always involving a mix of the three of us and/or my dad. I look forward to all of them with a level of excitement usually reserved for Christmas mornings or Super Bowl Sunday. As it is with holidays, the last little bit of waiting is always the toughest, and this is especially true with a tough work week ahead and tax prep on the calender. Ugh.

Just a few more days...

Labels:

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment





blogger hit counter

© 2008 Tricked Trout | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.