Tricked Trout


My name is Steve. I try to trick trout. More often than not, they trick me.

My buddy Mike, aka ninja, will be posting here as well. He's trickier than I am, but since I helped introduced him to fly fishing, I'm taking full credit for that (where none is due).

I call the suburbs of Philadelphia home, while Mike currently finds himself in the trout Mecca that is New Jersey. Yes, we occasionally long for wider waters, but we make do with what we've got.

We hope you enjoy what is here, but truthfully, we're just passing time until I find ourselves on a river again.

Labels:

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger mike

    Hello? Is this thing on (tap tap)  

Post a Comment





blogger hit counter

© 2008 Tricked Trout | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.